Thursday, July 7, 2011

What "I Do"

Is seriously the funnest thing ever! It's insanely rewarding, to see my creations on such beauties! The "I do" season that we are in the middle of has me working overtime, and I couldn't be more giddy about each Bride who come to me for their special day! I've done this for a while, And I fall More and More in Luv as time goes on! 

                              ~     When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece       ~
                                                                                                 * I thank Amy for this one!








                   All of the Above Images were shot by Bret Cole of Bret Cole Photography!          
                                             What an amazing photographer she is!

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs