Monday, January 2, 2012

Nice and Tidy

This new house is testing my creativity! With it's lack of storage space, I have no choice but to roll up my sleeves and get crafty! I'm constantly arranging and rearranging my closet to make the most out of the space for handbags, scarfs, shoes and of course clothes! This new closet is 1/3 the size of my old one, with no spare shelves to display jewelry on! Since the space is so limited, their new home is the wall!
I made a frame holder inspired from pinterest a few weeks back.. but with new purchases and gifts, it's become to small. Also to make access to the backs of the earrings easier, I put it on a  hinge!  It's working beautifully now! And Isn't too bad to look at either!



Super Simple little project!
- Frame minus back & glass
- Burlap- staple gun
-hot glue
-tiny utility hinge (1.50) at Lowe's ( Make sure frame is thick enough to screw the hinge on without going through)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs