Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

What A Wonderfully Blessed Holiday Season we have had!
We Couldn't have asked for a more perfect Christmas!
The Boys saw Santa quite a few times... each time coming up with something new to add to their Christmas List! Luckily they were pretty good, and Santa brought them all that they wished for!



 Santa in Monterey while visiting my mom
 Drew's First Christmas Performance at School! Those Kindergartners are pretty much the most adorable little people I've ever seen!  I've looked forward this day since I had him! It was fantastic!

 Hopefully Next year Trent won't be so afraid of Sweet Santa!
 Drew and Linsay building Gingerbread Barns


I Hope You and Your Family had a Very Merry Christmas!!
Wishing you all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs