Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Girls Got a Green thumb

One of my most enjoyed past times and greatest accomplishments this year has been my sweet little garden!   It's my first ever, and has been so much fun! In the past I haven't been able to keep so much as a cactus alive, and have never enjoyed gardening!  It must be the soil here... because I surprising enough have myself a pretty awesome garden!  The Boys and I enjoy collecting out veggies so much, and already have bigger and better plans for next year! It's SO MUCH FUN and SO REWARDING!  







  
On the last day of Kindergarten in May, Drew brought home a sunflower that he had planted in class! It was about 6 inches tall!! It Grew and Grew to become about 7 feet tall! We just harvested it a couple of days ago! It was pretty impressive!




 Now we are waiting for our pumpkins to get Big and Fat so we can show the off on the front porch!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs