Saturday, July 25, 2009

here I go...Down our Memory lane


It's Saturday Morning and here I sit writing my VERY FIRST BLOG!! Drew is watching cartoons w/ his chocolate milk, Trent is snoring here beside me, and poor Jess is hard at work on this Hot July day. He will be working a 12 hour day today :( But at least he working...hurt ankle and all!!!! He's a hard working man...and I love him for that!

I think I will start this off from the very beginning!


So here it is OUR MEMORY LANE


This is one of our engagement pictures!
Ohh Sooo Happy :)


...here we are on our wedding day (this is one of my favorites)

Drew Prather Johnson is born...

what a CUTE little family

Due any day....VERY Pregnant with Trent

And here we are!! THE NEW AND IMPROVED JOHNSON BUNCH!




WHAT A HAPPY TRAIL IT HAS BEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs