Sunday, February 28, 2010

a bright sunshiny day

is what we had today!

The boys LOVED being able to get out in the sun! And so did I...this rain has to quit soon right???It's torture for Drew to have to drive by Shanghai Park every day!
Finally with today's weather he got to go!

Trent had his very first ride on the swing & of course he loved it!

It reminded me of this day when Drew was almost one


I love my little family so much.
I can't believe how BIG these boys are getting!
Time truly flies when you're having fun!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the sun too! Glad to see you took full advantage of it! :)

    And really, thank you again for offering us your spare stroller! You are a so sweet! Billy and I just agreed since we know we will be using the stroller for many more years (crazy!) we still wanted one that would fit lil' Micah too! But thank you again! Billy's bonus couldn't have come at a better time, though I wish we could have done something fun with it! What can you do!? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs