Monday, March 15, 2010

Jake Lomas Memorial

So a few of my Brother Jake's Best Friends are hosting a Roping in his memory!
100% of the proceeds are going into his Son's Brayden & Logan's Trust funds!
This event is all I can focus on right now...I'm so looking forward to it! It is going to be an awesome day, filled with so many amazing generous people!
Sunday, May 23rd, Lincoln, CA

It is going to be an awesome event filled with his long time friends, all in which I can't wait to see!
It's amazing how many lives he touched!
Not many people who pass get an event in their honor!
Goes to show how Amazing Jake was!
Even if you aren't country...you should mark your calenders!!
There will be a silent auction, to give the women an opportunity to shop, music and food :)
If you know of anyone who might be interested or have something fabulous to donate, please let me know! I'd like to give a Huge Thank You to all of my friends who already have!!

Come one come all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs