Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Beauty

I am lucky enough to say that this little beauty is my darling little sister & BEST FRIEND! I love her like CRAZY!! Jennifer is such a joy in my life! She is on her way to CALIFORNIA this very second ( for Jake's Roping )...and will be staying with us for a while!! I AM ECSTATIC TO HAVE HER HERE!!

Miss Priss I LOVE YOU DEARLY!! I can hear your sweet little voice as a child saying May 18th, when we asked you when your birthday was! You learned it at such a young age...you're rather smart I must say! I have so many memories of primping and showing you off everyone! I have always been so proud of you! You are not only the most beautiful gal I know, you're pretty darn rad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs