Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proud

It happened again! Another Surprise Party went smooth as silk! I again am proud I was able to keep it cool, and under wraps! Thought this one was a dandy to keep from my mom! Talking to her everyday, while trying to keep flight arrangements, details, RSVPs was nearly impossible! I get so nervous, I'd just rather avoid someone if I am hiding something!  Her 50th Birthday was this weekend, so we threw her a surprise Dinner Party which was a blast!  The hardest part was having her get here, for her birthday... she probably thought we were rude to not come to her! Party throwing is Hard Work... But Someones gotta Do it!!

Her Party was fabulous! I was Proud Jess was able to make it with the storms last weekend! We weren't sure with a blizzard in Eastern Nevada!

Mother, Sister Jennifer, Sister-in-law Shannon and Me



 Her Very Best Life Long Friend Kristi, in from Texas!!



 Seriously OVER this Brown Hair! Charity I'm Coming!!!
 A Little Gag Gifting Going on!
Grandma and her Boys!!

Not only am I proud she was surprised and had a great time!
I'm most importantly  Proud that she is my mother!
  Honestly she is the most beautiful, Strong, Fabulous Lady I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs