Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Happy Birthday Rachel!
I'm officialy on Cake Overload!!

I've had a Fabulous time celebrating, and then celebrating some more for not only my Darling Girlfriend's Birthday but her Sweet little Princess too!! They have a 4 day Gap in between their Birthdays, and We've had FUN and Our fill of Cake Helping Celebrate!

All of the Girls Gathered Monday night for her Birthday Celebrations! What a great time all of us ladies had! What a pleasure it is to slip away for a couple hours with such a hysterical, fun group of friends!

I hope Your Birthday Wishes come true!! I LOVE You!!


And here is her little precious Aurdey Celebrating being 3, wearing the Cowgirl boots we got her, paired with her Pink Bikini, and a Huge Grin!! What A Doll she is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs