Friday, September 30, 2011

Mixed Emotions

                                                                 WE ARE MOVING! 


 For some time now we have had our eyes peeled for a cozy little spot in the country! I have mentioned it before, that I want nothing more than a home where my boys can run free, and play like the wild little Indians that they are! We Love our 4 bedroom home in town, and have lots of memories here.. some better than others!  BUT Be careful what you wish for... I guess, I should have told Jess more specific Guidelines! BIG PROPERTY AND BIG HOME ;) Sure the property is BIG... but we are downsizing our home for the land!  So you'll find this little bunch out where the blacktop ends, just at the edge of the darling little town of Sutter! We move in this weekend! Jess is IN LOVE, and so are the boys... ME NOT SO MUCH! But, I'll be ok at the end of the day seeing my boys all so happy!  I am happy with the location, and the land BUT now I feel like saying I take it back... I really LOVE my home, and my neighbors, and the Starbucks around the corner, and am not really all that jazzed about giving up a few hundred square feet!

I'll have to get rid of SO many pieces of furniture that just won't fit in the new place! A plus to this whole new house deal is DECORATING it (and a lot less to clean)! And I have slightly forgot about my sadness with this little tool, in which I have become obsessed with... Pinterest!  I'll keep you updated on the transformation of making our little 3 bedroom house a home! I'm sure I'll LOVE it soon enough!

Tonight we bought tile at Lows, as well as 2 fans, EACH FOR $9.60 That's RIGHT! 90% off! Last week I bought our fridge for 2 inches too wide :( Even the fridge slot is small!!! Anyone want to trade fridges?? HAHA! Hope all of you friends who have talked me into this Giving in to the boys, will be sports and travel out and visit me!  FREE PONY RIDES to all who come!!!!

 Good Night... Off to Pack!

1 comment:

  1. I still am with you! Jess....happy life, happy wife. But, since you are the wonderful wife that you are, and went along with this adventure, I know it will be perfect. I can't wait to see the new place and all you do with it! I will miss our mornings! Please tell Drew I said, "Have fun!!"

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs