Saturday, July 24, 2010

Keeping Cool

Wheew it HOT !

Here is how we are keeping cool!

We couldn't have timed Drew's swim lessons any better!

Jess & I took turns being the parent in the pool! On the days it was my turn, I didn't want to leave at the end of his lesson! We wish we had a pool so bad! Drew started off Terrified, but by the end of his lessons he was able to jump off the diving board and make it to the side!





Drew showing us his stuff & his adorable little brother cheering from behind the gate!!












Going to the Lake with Jess' brother Will! What a fabulous Idea on a scorcher of day!








Drew our Awesome flagger & Will wake skating! A LOT harder than it looks!
SO this picture is of my measly yet fabulous jump that I landed the other day! Please know that this in on my landing way down! So, I know I'm only like 1 foot in the air, and compared to the guys who jump like 5 feet while doing amazing tricks this may seem LAME to you! But I'll be there soon! The last few years have had me delayed in my skills, because I've been having babies and all! BUT by the end if the summer Iguarantee I'll show you some fancy mid air trick! Just wait and see! For now I'm proud of this :)
Evenings at the Park sure help too!




I hope everyone is having a fun summer & is finding fun ways to stay cool! Whatever it is you're doing remember to wear your sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs