Monday, December 27, 2010

All Wrapped Up

Christmas has Come And Gone! All of that prepping and it's Over like that! Nicely wrapped gifts quickly turned this home into one heck of a mess in the blink of an eye!! I LOVE just sitting back and taking in all of the excitement on every ones faces! What a Magical time Christmas is! For the First Ever time we had Christmas Morning at our own home! It was the first time in my life to not stay at either My family's home or Jess' parents, it was sure different but still nice!

My Boys The Night Before Christmas! Here is a little bit of our our Christmas Happenings all Wrapped Up into one long post!
Drew's fist School Homework assignment


Trent was Busy Busting Almost all of our Ornaments all month! While I was Busy Bustin Out Bands!!
Here was one of my favorites... If I had a Girl... this would have been my outfit of choice!!











Our First Gingerbread House

But I don't have a little girl!! I just have couple of Precious (Gross) little Boys! :)
WHO... Were Pretty Good this year... SO SANTA PAID THEM A VISIT!



The Lomas & Johnson Ladies
And Lastly One Of the Most Wonderful Performances at Church Yesterday! Drew And Logan Did Fantastic!! This was one VERY PROUD MAMA!!


Hope you all Had Yourselves a Merry Little Christmas!! We Sure Did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs