Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome Lily

Today Baby Lily was welcomed to the world by her Wonderful Parents Clint and Rachel, and Big Sissy Audrey... and Lots of Loving Aunties!

Weighing in at 7lbs 1oz and 19 3/4 in.

She is Adorable!

Last night my phone was dying so I grabbed my charger and headed to the room and plugged it in on my nightstand! I have NEVER once charged my phone in my room! And NEVER do I check my cellphone phone in the morning... It usually sits at the bottom of my purse, until I head out the door! But low and behold my best friends water broke in the WEE Hours of the morning... so she sent out a text... And Guess who happened to get it... HA! How strange... LOVE how that happened! Rachel wasn't due until the 28th!

I kept Big Sister Audrey so the family could be there for the surgery! We had such a fun Girly Morning... then headed to Roseville to Meet Baby Lily, who is so absolutely perfect, and sweet! It was Love at first sight!




Mama and Baby are doing wonderful!

Welcome to the World Baby Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs