Saturday, August 22, 2009

Whole Lotta Nothin


Everything is going great! Little Trent turned 12 weeks old this week!! WOW, I can't believe it's already been that long since he was born! He is quite the chunkster & thumb sucker! Despite all my hard work at trying to keep him from it, the little sucker just keeps a SUCKIN!! ANY SUGGESTIONS!! I don't want him to be a little BUCKY BEAVER!


We have had a pretty uneventful week this week. Our most exciting event was yesterday when Drew decided his pancakes were NASTY!! Hummm, how strange I only make them one way ...the same way every time, and he always loves them!! We even do the pancake dance while making them..so he ALWAYS WANTS PANCAKES!! JESS SAID I MIGHT BE THE MOST BIZARRE MOTHER IN THE WORLD FOR DANCING AND MAKING UP SONGS FOR EVERY LITTLE THING!! Maybe so, but at least we have a TON OF FUN!!

In case your dying to hear it!

Our song goes a little something like this :)


PANCAKES, PANCAKES, UMMM UMMM YUMMY YUMMY in Drew's TUMMY TUMMY!!



Anyways...about the NASTY pancakes! Drew said these are NASTY, I CAN'T EAT ANY MORE! And somehow came up with the IDEA HE NEEDED DOUGHNUTS!! I have NEVER bought doughnuts for him, So I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA!! So to the DOUGHNUT SHOP WE WENT!!


After doughnuts we went to TARGET to do some shopping for Miss Jennifer's NEW APARTMENT! I bought her all of her Bathroom stuff! I'm so excited for her & can't wait to go visit!

I made the Zebra basket covers :) As well as a bunch of other fun stuff this week!


HERE ARE SOME MORE OF MY MAKINGS!!


And MY FAVORITE THING I have made yet! Trent's little cowboy outfit!
Isn't he precious in it??

I had better not get too used to these LAZY Weekdays! The CAbi season has just started..and THANKFULLY I am Bookin up! So It's about to get CRAZY around here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs