Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hey Hey Good Lookin'...What ya got gookin'


Not that cooking is something new....I cook EVERY DAY! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!! But last weekend was a full blown cook off for me!! Laurie's fair was going on so we decided to make dinner for Loren, and have THE BOYS (Jess, Will, Drew & Trent) go accompany him for dinner.
I made A good ol' casserole compliments to mom & Grandma and MY FAMOUS Gooey Butter COOKIES...compliments to PAULA DEEN! Just a few OF MY FAVORITE LADIES EVER!!!!

All day Sunday I SLAVED...LITERALLY SLAVED, to make Pulled Pork for Baby Audrey's 1st Birthday Party that evening! I made enough pork to feed 40 people! It turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself!!



Here is my little Kitchen Partner!! He thought he was about to eat so he was saying Grace :)

Not to pat myself on the back..BUT THESE COOKIES ARE THE BEST!! I'll share the

SIMPLE RECIPES:

Gooey Chocolate Cookies

1 package of cream cheese

1 box of any chocolate cake mix

1 egg

1 stick of butter

1 tsp of vanilla

mix & refrigerate for one hour. roll chilled dough into walnut size balls, roll in powdered sugar

cook @350 for 10 min

ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs