Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm In

One of my favorite shops here in town! My Trew Luv Hats and bows are now carried in Twigs! I buy ALL of my baby shower gifts...cards...girlfriends birthday gifts etc. here! I'm so excited, and couldn't think of a finer shop to carry my goodies!



Also our family photographer who is truly AWESOME, used some of my stuff in her last photo shoot of this sweet little 1 year old girl. Yuba City Photographer { Claire & her parents! } » Jessica Cole Photo Blog. check it out here!

Hopefully more shops are soon to come! They are in the works. I should be making more bows right this very minute! This coming Sunday is a fundraiser for Brest Cancer, and I am donating a BOAT LOAD of PINK BOWS to the event! ALL ON TOP OF CABI! I am beat. I had 3 shows last week...only one this week, thank goodness! Things are great....being busy is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs