Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nuts

This Post comes with a WARNING label! Beware before you go too far... it gets a little NUTS... literally!

If you are proceeding... hello, how do ya do!!

First off MY BOYS ARE NUTS!
Always up to something they are just ALL Boy let me tell you! But believe it or not as country and Crazy as they may seem....  This little one surprises me with the sweetest stuff!


 ... That's Drew falling off a calf & then there he is picking and placing flowers in his mama's hair!
 Ohhh How I love him!


Spring is about to get Nuts!
I've been looking pretty Country on the blog lately... But Pardon me as I go to town here on showing off my boys! You've seen a lot to do with cattle lately... But that's about to change! Spring has Sprung, and the showers, weddings and party's, have now begun! So that's wehre you'll find me!








And lastly.... here are a couple of the days NUTS we cut! Gone a little too far there???



SORRY!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love Trents face in the last one! Looks like a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Miss you and love you Jacklyn! Holly

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs