Thursday, January 28, 2010

8 months

Yesterday our little Trent turned 8 months old! I can't believe how time is flying! I know it's only been 8 months...but so much has happened in his short little life! He is such a precious little guy and I can't express how much I love him! I've said it before & I'll continue to say time & time again. I am sooo very blessed! Happy 8 months Trent ! Here he is on his 8 month mark...nothing glamorous! Just us :)

Trent's accomplishments to date

  • crawling All over the place & managing to get into everything
  • as of 2 days ago he now has 4 teeth = 2 lowers (in October) and most recent recent both of his lateral incisors....same exact pattern Drew got his teeth....makes for a pretty goofy look :) Laurie said Jess' came in the same way.
  • For the most part sleeping through the night.
  • Stealing the hears of everyone he comes in contact with!!!
  • Clapping when he likes something :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just want to pick him up and SQUEEZE him! He is adorable! I love his little jammies too! So cute! That is too funny that their teeth all came in the same way! What are the odds! He looks like a heart thief for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs