Monday, September 13, 2010

Party People....

Seems like that's our routine these days!!
Party Party Party!!!

Our Weekends have been SO SUPER FUN, and FULL OF LIFE!!

BIRTHDAYS, SHOWERS, MORE BIRTHDAYS!!

ALL SORTS OF THINGS FABULOUS, FOR THOSE DEAR TO US!! We recently helped Celebrate Sweet baby Trey Rosser's First Birthday!
It was a Buckaroo Birthday!
He is the cutest Curly headed guy I have ever laid eyes on!!

We also Just celebrated yet another 30th for my girlfriend Rachel's Hubby Clint!


She pulled off a Fabulous Surprise Party!

WHILE on the topic of the Rachel Horn Family...
We also celebrated Her Sweet Baby Audrey's 2 Birthday yesterday!! Her Party was as precious and as Pink as they come! She is a Princess, that's for sure! BUT, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!! Her party was the 2nd I attended yesterday and to be honest I was a bit Frazzled!! After Church we rushed home I left the boys and headed to a Bridal shower in Lincoln for my friend Betsey who is Jess' Best friend's soon to be wife! Her shower was To Die for, OVER THE TOP BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE HER!!!

Again while on the Rachel topic!!
TOMORROW IS HER 28th BIRTHDAY!
Crazy huh??
Their entire family's Birthdays are within Days of each other!!

I love you, and can't wate to celebrate YOU!!


-Next up on the Party Books-
~ Jess is throwing a Batchelor Party for his Buddy Jared this Weekend in Tahoe!
~Then it's a Batcherolette Party for me to attend the next weekend in San Francisco
~ The following weekend it's a wedding
~them it's my second High School Reunion!!

SEE WE REALLY ARE PARTY PEOPLE... WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs