Sunday, September 12, 2010

That A' Boy

That a boy, That A boy! That is what I get to hear Jess yell at the TV at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS... As if our home isn't loud enough as it is!! I get to have a Blaring Game on every Sunday for the rest of... WELL Until blasted Football season ends! Come to think of it... for the rest of my Life..OH BOY!! And Since the season officially Began Today, AND THEY LOST I'm in for it! He did Yell a couple of other things today... but since this is a family blog... I'll refrain from sharing!
JESS IS A 49er FANATIC....

I wish he liked a team that actually won every once in a while! Regardless I'll Try and be supportive, and cheer them on! We all know they need all the help they can get!

Go Niners... PLEASE DO DECENT THIS SEASON!!!
Sorry to boar you with this football talk, but if you were in my home for a second this Fall, You'd know that FOOTBALL is a HIGHLIGHT in the Johnson home!!
Anyone up for some Sunday Shopping...

3 comments:

  1. LOL I know what you are going through.... It started when they were barely able to speak. Dad and Loren thought it was only proper to share their "passion" with the boys. As the time goes by you will be able to "tune it out"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should meet at Casa Carlos so the boys can watch football and we can eat, or drink or talk and not be bored out of our minds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Melissa!! What a Delightful Idea!! I'm holding you to it!! It's a date!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs