Monday, August 9, 2010

10 Year Reunion

I absolutely can NOT believe it has been 10 years since I graduated High School! We attended my Reunion this last Saturday night And Let me tell you it was a BLAST!!! I moved to Yuba City the summer before Senior Year, which I though was going to be the hardest thing imaginable!! The first couple of Days were rough, I'm not going to lie! No matter how out going or fearless someone is, going from a Small Country School with 500 Students to the big YC with 3000+ students was a bit overwhelming. Until that 3rd day came and these Chickie's took me under their wings! Ten year later they are still my posse and I love them dearly! My parents moving hadn't been the end of the world after all!




We had a Blast, saw a bunch of great people that I hadn't seen in a LONG (10 years) time!


I was proud to report that my life was going pretty GREAT & was the super cheesy mother who packed a photo brag book of my darling little ones!


I am looking forward to Wheatland's Reunion inOctober and am happy they included me and extended the invitation to me, even though I didn't GRADUATE with them!!


They too hold a place dear to my heart! Now just have to figure what to wear to the next 10 year reunion?

4 comments:

  1. i got to catch up on your blog post! You are so DARLING!!! and I love this one, and loved the part that you packed a brag book! So something I would do! & holy HOT MAMA!!! you are looking good as always but that last pic HELLO BARBIE!!! take care and i really am going to try to come visit your blog more often such a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you on Saturday!! Where is that big group pic I kept talking to you about? :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had so much fun. Billy's 10 year (in my opinion) was kind of lame but maybe that's because it was 10 days before I had Isaac!

    I remember my first year at YC too! VERY scary especially coming from Faith Christian! I am so glad I found Michelle! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MICHELLE....I HAD NO GOOD ONES!! BUT I JUST GOT THIS ONE SENT TO ME!!! SO THERE YOU ARE SWEETIE!! So good to see you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs