Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Southern Beauty

It's sad to say...but my darling sister Jennifer is headed back to Oklahoma! She packed up and headed South yesterday! As much as it saddens me I know it is for the best! She will be with our mother, and begin School there!

Jennifer moved down for summer at the same time as our brothers Memorial Roping in May, and I enjoyed every second of it! She has been sporting my elastic flower bands, and clips ever since I started Trew Luv , and was always living away so I couldn't use her beautiful head as a model for all of my pieces!! To say the least she should have a permanente flash in her eyes as much as I have taken advantage of her head while here!

So as a LAST hooorahhh we had my friend / Photographer Samantha Prather, do a shoot of some pieces I had been working on for a good while now! And I couldn't' think of a more appropriate time to reveal them, than Jennifer's Southern Move!

Since we come with very Southern Root's I have Named this Collection of my newest Trew Luv Pieces
Southern Bell

Isn't the the most beautiful Brown Haired Beauty!
~ The Pieces are named ~
Blue Bonnet
There is another collection soon to come!
Gotta Keep changing it up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs