Friday, August 6, 2010

a year with us!

I was just looking through my blog and noticed that it has already been a whole year since I started this silly little thing! As I looked through, it basically seems like a little Johnson Journal...for that I'm sorry! I guess I'm just a simple little mama, and a few cute guys in my life, that I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT! Oh and an occasional blerp about my little TREW LUV Flower Business!

We have been a busy little unit lately, that I have not mentioned much about that little Flower business lately! I'm happy to say that "little" really isn't the term so much anymore! BIG things are happening, and I am so excited for what's on the horizon!

Just a couple peeks at some NEW pieces! Pieces that I am currently making by the 100's!

Or should be (because i'm typing instead)


This blog has given my famiy, my friends and even some whom don't know me that well a up close look at our life! And what a year it has been to start blogging! It has been a rough & sometime not so fabulous year...But I am thankful for kind hearted comments to perk me up at times! And am EXTREMELY grateful for the help along the way with Trew Luv! Thanks for checking in on us! Hope you stay tuned to see what another year has in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG things?!? Yay!! I can't believe that it has been a year!! How crazy. I am so glad that through this year we have blogged about our lives, the people we love, and the everyday shenanigans of our families. But most of all I am so glad that your "little" business is doing SO well. You are awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs