Friday, August 6, 2010

Enough......

I pray you enough sun to make your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear!
I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest joys in life appear bigger.
I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I pray you enough hello's to get you through the final goodbye.
I LOVE THIS! Wanted to share it with you guys!
To all my friends and Loved ones
I Pray you enough...
Someone must have recently prayed me enough sun...because I had a pooy day...that has turned out to be glorious!! And talk about Glorious... tomorrow night is my 10 year reunion, and we should have a Glorious time!! We had better...it costs $160.00.... geez!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :) can i share this on my blog :) you are such an inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAHRE AWAY!! I am happy you like it as much as I do!! I couldn't not blog this I felt I had to share it! I pray all of those things for you...you're such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs