Thursday, August 26, 2010

Viva Las Vegas


So I was wrong...
I said the party planning was done for a while! I did have a couple of weeks rest in the PARTY department, but it's back in full force! Next week is the start to a full on two week birthday extravaganza! Two of my best friends birthdays are coming up! JULIE'S 30th is next week so tomorrow we are headed to celebrate BIG TIME in Las Vegas for the weekend! I should be resting since I'm soon to be landed in the City that never Sleeps...but instead I'm finishing up Trew Luv orders, and blogging, all while trying to keep my eyelids open!! Oh ya and packing...which is so fun having another woman's entire wardrobe to browse through! Jennifer being gone for the night is giving me open range to her closet since she lives in our spare bedroom! I'll just consider the items I sang for the weekend RENT!!
Next week is going to be a BIG BIG week for me, so I have a lot to finish up before I head out for what should be a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
A BUNCH of amazing things are happening, in all aspects of my life!
Hope you all have a great weekend, I think I will! :)

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me always on the go! Its just what we do I guess :) lol I had a great time on thurs :) & Hal just loves your lil Drew Ive got a photo of the two of them to send you to add to their wedding slide show hahaahahah LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs